Address: Cnr Epsom and Langs Road, Ascot Vale
Melway ref: 28F11
Victory Park has one of Moonee Valley's best playgrounds, offering a range of play activities for children of all ages.
The park also features:
- Ascot Vale Leisure Centre
- a war memorial
- tree-lined walking paths
- picnic areas with barbecue facilities
- car parking
Improving Victory Park
We have plans to improve the design and facilities of Victory Park that include:
- improving the park interface with the Ascot Vale Leisure Centre and associated car park, and the Ascot Vale West Primary School.
- enhancing recreational opportunities.
- integrating the WWI Memorial with the parkland and making it more prominent.
- improving interpretive signage that highlights the park history
- enhancing park access, circulation and path network
- upgrading existing community facilities including barbecue and picnic area.
Read more about our plans to improve Victory Park in the master plan.
For more information, contact our Parks unit on 9243 8888.