Skip to NavigationSkip to Content

Planning & Building

Planning proceedings at VCAT

VCAT - Notes

Our decision about a planning permit application does not necessarily have to be final. Like many other legal processes, if you are unhappy with our decision you can appeal it with the Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). Appealing a decision is an option for both the objector and the applicant.

For more information

About appealing a decision, see our factsheet on planning proceedings at VCAT or visit VCATs website.

Was this page helpful?

Further Information
Last updated: Monday, 21 March 2016, 5:42 AM



There are no upcoming events.