Skip to NavigationSkip to Content

Planning & Building

Minor buildings and works

Residential Building Works - House Frame Planning permit applications for minor buildings and works, such as extensions to your property (residential or commercial), external fixtures, outbuildings, windows and pergolas are covered by VicSmart.

Was this page helpful?

Further Information
Last updated: Tuesday, 7 March 2017, 11:42 PM



There are no upcoming events.