Skip to NavigationSkip to Content

About the Council

Business permits

Food business

All businesses that store, prepare, handle, serve and sell food must be registered with us under the Food Act.

Footpath trading permits

A business must have a Footpath Trading Permit to use footpaths and public spaces.

Health business

The following businesses must be registered under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.