Each year we conduct a vast number of local events and programs, many of which are supported by community partners who assist us to deliver them successfully.
Examples of annual events and ongoing programs
- Moonee Valley Festival
- Carols in Queens Park
- Active8 (leisure program)
- Spirit of Moonee Valley Community Awards
- L2P (Youth Services driver program)
- DriveLink (migrant driver program)
- The Mens Sheds
- Women in Business events
- National Volunteers Week activities
- International Women’s Day events
- Mediterranean Fiesta
- Mayoral Charity Community Race Day
- Business Networking Evening programs
- Leaders in Business Breakfast
- Paddock to Plate (farmers market)
- Men’s Health Week
- Children’s Week
- The Moonee Valley Art Award
- International Day for People with a Disability
These are just a few of the cross section of events and programs that we deliver to various groups within our diverse community.
Become a partner
If you’re interested in supporting our local community and gaining a greater presence, we encourage you to become a Community Partner.
There are many packages available ranging from Principle, Major, Supporting, to Event Partners.
Benefits may include*:
- Acknowledgement in Valley View magazine (distributed to 45,000 households)
- Logo placement on promotional material which may include adshels, real estate boards, posters, flyers, postcards, invitations and event programs
- Logo placement on our website
- Tagged mentions on social media
- Banner/s placement at the event/program
- Mention in media release and photo opportunities
- Acknowledgement in official speeches
- Invitations to the event/program
- Opportunity to have a promotional stand at the event/program
*subject to terms of agreement
How to get started
For any enquiries in relation to becoming a financial or in-kind community partner, contact our Community Planning Department on 9243 1669.