Address: 27-31 Bowes Avenue, Airport West
Bowes Avenue Community Hall is a medium-sized hall and small meeting room that can be used for events such as:
- martial arts
- recreation activities
The centre offers a range of social, recreational, educational and community supported activities for all members of the community. Check out the Bowes Avenue Community Centre program guide.
Bowes Avenue Community Hall has a capacity of 70 people seated within the hall and 20 seated in the small meeting room
Features and equipment
- Main hall with wooden floorboards and mirrors
- 70 chairs
- 20 trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- Kitchen facilities including 900mm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, hot water unit and microwave
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Wheelchair access
- Male, female and accessible toilets
- Three outdoor netball courts adjacent to building
- Car park with 40 spaces on site
- Children's playground
Bowes Avenue Community Hall is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
This facility is currently very heavily booked and not available on weekends except Saturdays in school holidays.
- Casual hire $60 per hour - booked time must include set up and clean up times
- Minimum of 3 hours morning or afternoon or 4 hours if wanting the lunch period
- Regular hire Commercial rate - $32 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
- Regular hire Not for Profit rate - $13.00 per hour - minimum of 1.5 hours
Full payment for booking must be made within 14 days of booking documents being sent out.
Cancellation fee does apply.
Prices effective until the 23 December 2016 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time stated on hire agreement.
For booking forms and information, go back to the Community centres and halls page.
For more information, contact our Community Facilities Officer on 9243 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.