When: Sunday, 22 March 2015
Time: 8am–12 noon
Where: Moonee Valley Athletics Centre, Aberfeldie
Get set for a kaleidoscope of colourful fun at the Moonee Valley Colour-Fest Run on Sunday, 22 March.
Inspired by the Indian Holi fest, the event starts at the Moonee Valley Athletics Centre, with people running or walking 5km around the picturesque Maribyrnong river. There'll also be children's runs of 400m or 800m.
Join in the colour throwing fun, enjoy a sausage sizzle while supporting great causes.
Dogs on a lead are welcome.
Proceeds from the event support the Yatra Foundation, providing disadvantaged children in India the opportunity to access an education, and the Rotary Club of Essendon North dedicated to servicing the community through local initiatives.
Register now for earlybird prices (closes 18 March).
- Early bird Individuals (over 14 years of age) $35
- Early Bird Families $65
You can also register on the day strictly from 8am–9.30am. On the day prices are: individuals $40 and families $70
Registration fee includes race entry, event t-shirt, drink bottle and gift bag.
For further details call us on 9243 8888.
Are you helping us fundraise for Yatra Foundation and Rotary Club of Essendon North? Here’s some tips to help get you started:
- Regularly update your social network with your efforts
- Post photos to keep people engaged in your preparations for the run
- Encourage your friends to run/walk and fundraise too
- Find out if there is a way your workplace can get involved - Put posters up around your office or write to those who organise your office newsletter asking for them to promote your fundraising
- Add the link of your fundraising page to your email signature so others can learn about your fundraising drive
- Ask supporters to forward your fundraising details to their friends, so others can learn about and support your efforts
- Remember: you are not only fundraising, you are also spreading awareness about the charity or cause you are supporting
Tracking your progress
Do you want to track your time and progress in training or on the day – download one of many great apps to help you on your way:
Runners World Smart Coach