Moonee Valley Family Services team offer support to families with children under 17 years of age who live, work or study in Moonee Valley.
How can we support your family?
- in-home support with parenting, child behavioural management, budgeting and household management
- information, advice and referral
- support groups for parents and families (on a planned basis)
- assessment and case management
- secondary consultation with workers and organisations in the community
- support and advocacy
- community and parent education / resources
- support and referral of new migrants
Our services include:
- a telephone information and referral service
- individual appointment to meet and discuss your family’s needs
- parenting workshops and groups on a planned basis
- family support and case management
To book an individual appointment please contact the duty worker on 9243 8888. Appointments are available at key council locations by prior arrangement.
For all other services, please call 9243 8888, between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
We work with the Western Child and Family Services Alliance to provide support for vulnerable children and their families in the Western Child FIRST Program. Telephone enquiries can be directed to 1300 775 160.
For more information
Email our team, call us on 9243 8888 or enquire in person at Family Services at the Civic Centre.