Moonee Valley Libraries provide free access to computers with internet access and word processing software.
- You must have a valid library membership card to the computers at the library.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Remember to end your session when you have finished using the PC.
- Access may be denied if you have charges on your library card or if you are caught misusing the service - this includes using another person’s library card to gain access.
For more info, read our Internet access and PC usage policy. Booking a computer
The use of all computers is managed through a booking system.
Our computers are available for 15, 25, 55 minute or 2 hour sessions and bookings are taken no more than one week in advance.
- No more than one booking per day can be made at a time.
- Your reservation will be cancelled if you do not arrive within 10 minutes of your booking time.
- Bookings can be made in person at each library or over the phone on 8325 1900 or online.
Printing and scanning
Printing is available at all libraries from library computers or via wireless using your own device. For costs, please see our Fees and Charges page.
Scanning is available at all branches using the photocopier. You can scan documents directly to email or USB.
Wi-Fi at the library
Wireless internet is available for library members in all our branches. Computer access and PC usage policy
also applies to wireless internet use.