Easy to move around, a resilient environment, full of life, and protected heritage character – this is our vision for the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre (MPAC).
We heard what you had to say about the draft local plan, and made changes based on your feedback.
We have developed a local plan and proposed planning controls for MPAC and we would love to know what you think of the updated plan.
It includes recommendations for:
- how new development should function
- how community facilities should be delivered
- how pedestrian, cyclist and vehicle access and movement can be improved
- what public spaces should look like (including how to make them more environmentally sustainable)
- how we can facilitate the delivery of affordable housing outcomes.
To see a copy of the local plan, proposed planning controls and background documents, and to have your say, visit yoursay.mvcc.vic.gov.au/MPAC before 5pm on Friday, 3 July.