Tell us about yourself
I am a resident of Avondale Heights where I have raised three children. I run a small business in Keilor East. I am interested and passionate about community issues and what affects our neighbourhood and local environment.
What five words best describe you?
- Family oriented
What do you hope to achieve in your term as Councillor?
- Improvement in public transport options and connection, for example, extending the 59 tram and a rain link between Melbourne Airport and the CBD
- Better communication between developers, Council and residents
- Improved road infrastructure - collaboration and integration with neighbouring municipalities and their impact on Council
- Development of Canning Street Reserve to further enhance it
- Netball courts established and continued growth of our sporting venues for the youth and wider community within the municipality
What do you think are Moonee Valley's greatest strengths?
- Surrounded by waterways which also run through the municipality
- Community spirit and diversity
- Interaction and communities supporting each other
- Choices of shopping precincts, services and infrastructure