What you need to know
Cross Keys Reserve master plan
About the project
The Cross Keys Reserve Master Plan (pdf, 28.9MB) is a long-term vision for Cross Keys Reserve and will serve as a guiding document for the design, development and management of the park over the next 10 years.
- a new pavilion
- play space
- picnic area
- outdoor fitness equipment
- a wetland and improvements to plantings
Delivery of these projects listed are subject to funding approval in future Council budgets.
Completed works in the master plan now include:
- Bridge Street car park February 2018
- Screen installation to reduce safety risks installed March 2018
- Modular multi-purpose pavilion installed on 27 June, 2018.
- Ground irrigation renovation April 2019 (through Sport and Recreation Victoria’s World Game Fund contributed $250,000)
Major playground works are scheduled for the 2020/21 financial year.
For further information please email the City Design team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something?