What you need to know

MyCouncil Portal back online

AdobeStock 347493369

The MyCouncil Portal is back online!

We’ve added a heap of cool new features to our online service portal.  In addition to all the previous capabilities, you can now use the portal to submit:

  • Building enquiries
  • Parking permit enquiries
  • Animal registration enquiries
  • Small business permit enquiries
  • Kindergarten enquiries
  • Pets and animals: change of ownership form
  • Rates: change of address form

Additionally, you can now report these important issues faster and more easily than ever:

  • Report an unregistered business
  • Report an unattended vehicle
  • Report asbestos dumped on council land
  • Request maintenance of a security camera
  • Request maintenance of a footpath in a park
  • Request street sweeping

If you have an existing MyCouncil account please log in before submitting a new enquiry. If you’re new to the MyCouncil dashboard, you can register now from your preferred device. Certain forms can also be submitted anonymously, depending on whether we need to get in touch with you again to follow up on the request.

You can access the portal at any time, from anywhere (it’s that easy!). It is monitored between 8:30am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, so you can expect a response during business hours.

  • If you require urgent assistance, please call (03) 9243 8888 to reach our after-hours emergency hotline.
  • For flood, storm, tsunami or earthquake emergencies, call 132 500.
  • If your life or property is in immediate danger, always call Triple Zero (000) for police, fire and ambulance services.