Niddrie Hub Neighbourhood Centre
Niddrie Hub Neighbourhood Centre can be used for events such as:
- Community meetings
- Family reunions
- Children's birthday parties
Facility cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
For safety reasons, we do not allow jumping castles or animal farms in our facilities
Hire times are:
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Main hall seating for up to 200 people
- Vinyl flooring
- Ducted Heating and Air Conditioner
- Commercial Kitchen facilities with hot water urn, industrial stove, industrial dishwasher and fridge
- Male and Female toilets
- Wheelchair access and accessible toilet
- Large carpark
- 28 Trestle tables - 1800mm x 720mm
- 200 chairs
Niddrie Hub Neighbourhood Centre is available to hire every day except for a shutdown period over Christmas. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
2020 prices can be found on our Community Facilities page.
Ready to book?
Do you make more than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'regular hirer' - please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours to advise the booking process.
Do you make less than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'casual hirer' - please make a booking request through our online application.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Casual booking requests must be submitted via Online Application.
By completing an application online or via email – the hirer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of use (pdf, 370KB).