TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Moonee Valley City Council (ABN: 54 651 216 324,) 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds Vic Mailing address: PO Box 126, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on 27 October at 8am AEST and closes on 27 November 2020 at 5pm AEST. (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at each Monday morning 10am AEST at Moonee Valley city Council via zoom conference meeting.
- The Promoter will choose two winners weekly.
- The Promoter will contact the winner by Facebook messenger and email to confirm the Entrant’s winning entry within 48 hours of the draw. The call and email will request the Entrant’s telephone number and residential address.
- If contacted by the Promoter, the winner has until Thursday of that week to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- The winner’s name will be published both on the Moonee Valley City Council’s website and social media platforms.
- The prize will be posted to the winner from Moonee Valley City Council, 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds.
- Entry is open to Moonee Valley City Council residents that are of school age. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter’s relevant department and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property and privacy rights, will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Entrants must post a photo in the Facebook comments of the Walk to school Moonee Valley Facebook post. The photo must be of them walking, scooting or riding to and from school.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- Privacy Collection Notice
The Promoter (Moonee Valley City Council (Council) will collect the Entrant’s personal information, including name, address, telephone, email address and name of school for the purpose of promotion Walk to School Month photo competition. Your contact information will also be added to Council’s customer service and records database in order to contact you regarding this promotion. Council will not disclose your personal information without your consent, except where required to do so by law. By not providing the requested information, Entrants will not be considered for this promotion. To request access to your personal information, or for other queries regarding the privacy of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries; and
- the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all time.
- the Promoter may share your photo on its own social media accounts and/or website as part of the walk to school campaign.
- There are two $100 Rebel sports voucher prize to be won each week for four weeks. The prize is a voucher for a Rebel sports store voucher to the value of $100
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Moonee Valley City Council and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
Moonee Valley is a child safe organisation.
Find out more about our commitment to children on our website.
Read more about being safe online here.