What you need to know
Find out the many ways you can get in touch with us.
Moonee Valley Civic Centre
Address: 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Melway reference: MEL 28 J6
Moonee Valley City Council
PO Box 126
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Phone: (03) 9243 8888
This number will divert out of hours to an emergency hotline.
Our Civic Centre has reopened to the public
Our opening hours are 9:30am – 2:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We’ve introduced a range of new measures to keep everyone safe. As part of this, we will no longer be accepting cash payments. You will still be able to make Council payments with cash at the post office. The nearest post office to the Civic Centre is at 109 Puckle St, Moonee Ponds, VIC, 3039.
ABN: 54 651 216 324
We are Relay Service friendly
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
2. Request the Council phone number you wish to call (including the area code.)
My Moonee Valley app
My Moonee Valley is your easy way to access the latest news and events, make payments, report an issue, connect to our social media channels and access contact information in the one place.
The app is free to download and can be accessed from the:
Getting to the Civic Centre sustainably
The Civic Centre is:
- approximately 500m to Moonee Ponds Station
- approximately 200m to the bus terminal
- approximately 40m to the tram terminal
Walk or cycle
Using Google maps:
- click on Get Directions
- click on either the walking or cycling icon
- in box A, type in your current location
- in box B, type in 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds
- click the blue Get Directions button