What you need to know
Find out the many ways you can get in touch with us.
Moonee Valley Civic Centre
Address: 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Melway reference: MEL 28 J6
9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Moonee Valley City Council
PO Box 126
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Phone: (03) 9243 8888
Our phone lines are open between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This number will divert out of hours to an emergency hotline.
ABN: 54 651 216 324
We are Relay Service friendly
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
1. Go to the National Relay Service and select your preferred option to make a call
2. Request the Council phone number you wish to call, including the area code. Our phone number is (03) 9243 8888
Getting to the Civic Centre sustainably
The Civic Centre is:
- approximately 500m to Moonee Ponds Station
- approximately 200m to the bus terminal
- approximately 40m to the tram terminal
Walk or cycle
Using Google maps:
- click on Get Directions
- click on either the walking or cycling icon
- in box A, type in your current location
- in box B, type in 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds
- click the blue Get Directions button