What you need to know
Find out the many ways you can get in touch with us.
Moonee Valley Civic Centre
Address: 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Melway reference: MEL 28 J6
Moonee Valley City Council
PO Box 126
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Phone: (03) 9243 8888
This number will divert out of hours to an emergency hotline.
Customer Service has reopened to the public.
Our opening hours are 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone lines are open between 8.30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
ABN: 54 651 216 324
We are Relay Service friendly
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
2. Request the Council phone number you wish to call (including the area code.)
Getting to the Civic Centre sustainably
The Civic Centre is:
- approximately 500m to Moonee Ponds Station
- approximately 200m to the bus terminal
- approximately 40m to the tram terminal
Walk or cycle
Using Google maps:
- click on Get Directions
- click on either the walking or cycling icon
- in box A, type in your current location
- in box B, type in 9 Kellaway Avenue, Moonee Ponds
- click the blue Get Directions button