Canterbury Street Stables:
Canterbury Street Stables is a large hall (13.57m x 11.65x) with wooden floors that can be used for events such as:
- Community meetings
- Martial Arts
- Family reunions
- Children's birthday parties
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
For safety reasons, we do not allow jumping castles or animal farms in our facilities
Hire times are:
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Currently the hall is booked out until 1pm every Saturday with the exception of school holidays
Canterbury Street Stables is available to hire every day except for a shutdown period over Christmas. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
2020 prices can be found on our Community Facilities page.
- Capacity 100
- 100 flat pack chairs & 12 children’s chairs
- 16 - 1800mm x 720mm trestle tables & 3 - 1500 x 720mm children’s tables
- Ducted heating
- Ceiling fans
- Upstairs mezzanine area with tables and couches
- Full domestic kitchen with 90cm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave and hot water unit
- Male and Female toilets
- Wheelchair access and accessible toilet
- Street parking only
- Children's playground
Ready to book?
Do you make more than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'regular hirer' - please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours to advise the booking process.
Do you make less than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'casual hirer' - please make a booking request through our online application.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Casual booking requests must be submitted via Online Application.
By completing an application online or via email – the hirer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of use (pdf, 370KB).