What you need to know
AJ Davis Reserve Master Plan
About the document:
The AJ Davis Reserve Master Plan is a long term vision for AJ Davis Reserve, Airport West and will guide the design, development and management of the reserve over the next 15 years.
The master plan was endorsed by Council on 26 September 2017. Its preparation was guided by consultation with the community and stakeholders.
Highlights of the plan include:
- a new pavilion, incorporating 5th Keilor Scouts
- car parking improvements
- walking path improvements
- a new playspace
- improved picnic facilities
- outdoor exercise equipment
- additional seating
- increased plantings
- stormwater harvesting system for park irrigation
- environmental improvements to Steele Creek
The roll-out of works and improvements outlined in the master plan will be subject to future Council budgetary processes.
A new playspace is planned for AJ Davis Reserve.
The new playspace is an action of the AJ Davis Reserve Master Plan, and implementation is subject to final design and Council's budgetary processes.
Looking for something?