What you need to know
Buckley Park Master Plan
About the project:
Following extensive community consultation, the Buckley Park Master Plan was endorsed by Council on 26 September 2017.
Highlights of the plan include:
- Sport infrastructure rationalised
- Improvements to Doutta Stars pavilion and Cooper Street Community Centre
- Picnic facility improvements
- Car parking improvements
- Walking path improvements
- Stormwater harvesting wetland for park irrigation
- Dog off-leash area
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Additional shelters and seating including spectator seating
- Increased plantings
- Sensory garden
The roll-out of works and improvements outlined in the master plan will be subject to future Council budgetary processes.
Looking for something?