What you need to know
Ormond Park Master Plan
Last Updated July 6, 2020
First published November 22, 2019
About the project:
We have developed a Master Plan for Ormond Park, Moonee Ponds which establishes a long-term vision and will guide future development of the park.
The plan includes:
- Upgrade to entrances including park signage
- Improved access to the Moonee Ponds Creek trail and surrounding open space
- Public toilet facilities
- Upgrades to car parking
- Additional landscaping around the Moonee Ponds Creek interface
- Circuit pathways and exercise stations around the sporting ovals
- Water harvesting for sports field irrigation
- Improvements to children's play facilities
Looking for something?