What you need to know
Overland Reserve Master Plan
About the project:
View the Master Plan report here (pdf, 21MB)
Highlights of the plan include:
- New pavilion
- Car park upgrade & indented street parking
- Single netball/basketball court for community use
- Improvements to Oval 1 and relocated cricket nets
- Re-located wickets and goals to Ovals 2 & 3
- Walking paths
- Playground improvements
- Outdoor exercise equipment
- Picnic facilities
- Seating and shelters
- Increased plantings
- Stormwater harvesting system for park irrigation*
* Subject to feasibility
The roll-out of works and improvements outlined in the master plan will be subject to future Council budgetary processes.
Following extensive community consultation, the Overland Reserve Master Plan (pdf, 1.85MB) was endorsed by Council on 26 September 2017.
Looking for something?