Ratcliff Community Hall
Ratcliff Community Hall is a large hall (23.8m x 12m) and small meeting room (8.5m x 4.5m) with wooden floors that can be used for events such as:
- Community meetings
- Martial Arts
- Family reunions
- Children's birthday parties
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st
For safety reasons, we do not allow jumping castles or animal farms in our facilities
Hire times are:
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
- Ratcliff hall is booked until 11am every Saturday
Ratcliff Community Hall is available to hire every day except for a shutdown period over Christmas. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
2020 prices can be found on our Community Facilities page.
- Capacity 150
- 150 flat pack chairs
- 20 - 1800mm x 720mm trestle tables
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Full domestic kitchen with 90cm oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and hot water unit
- Male and Female toilets
- Wheelchair access and accessible toilet
- Car park onsite and street parking
Ready to book?
Do you make more than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'regular hirer' - please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours to advise the booking process.
Do you make less than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'casual hirer' - please make a booking request through our online application.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Casual booking requests must be submitted via Online Application.
By completing an application online or via email – the hirer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of use (pdf, 370KB).