Strathmore Heights Community Hall is a medium-sized hall located in Boeing Reserve
Strathmore Heights Community Hall is available to hire every day except for shut down dates over the Christmas period. Dates will be blocked out starting from the 23 December each year.
Facilities cannot be booked for teenage birthdays, 18th or 21st.
- 9am to 6pm for all casual bookings
- 9am to 10pm for regular hirers
It can be used for events such as:
- community meetings
- family reunions
- children's birthday parties
- gentle exercise
- Main hall with vinyl flooring
- 70 adult chairs
- 16 plastic trestle tables 1800mm x 720mm
- 3 kindergarten tables 1500mm x 720mm
- 12 plastic kindergarten chairs
- Kitchen facilities including 900mm oven, stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and hot water unit
- Ceiling fans
- 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Enclosed play area with shaded sandpit
- 2 children's playgrounds at front of facility
- Wheelchair access from rear gate
- Disabled toilets
- Car park with 70 spaces on site
Room name: Community Hall
Size of room: Large
Offstreet parking: 70
Wheel chair access: Yes
Disability accessible toilet: Yes
Nearby playground: Yes
Ready to book?
Do you make more than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'regular hirer' - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours to advise the booking process.
Do you make less than six bookings a year? You are considered a 'casual hirer' - please make a booking request through our online application.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Casual booking requests must be submitted via Online Application.
By completing an application online or via email – the hirer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of use (pdf, 370KB).